Being involved in dozens real estate transactions means I know what it takes to market a home and getting it sold. Here is what you can expect when you work with me:
- Curb Appeal and Home Preparation Consultation – We together will review your home, determine what needs to be done to bring your home to market in terms of cleaning things up and establishing curb appeal. In some cases, I have folks who can come in and help. In any case, together we will determine the plan that is right for your home.
- Photography – High resolution, professional photography, and even drone photography when warranted will be used to attract the 95% of home buyers who are searching for properties online.
- Online Advertising –My online marketing plan makes sure that virtually all of the online buyers searching for homes are reached. With advertising on dozens of sites from Zillow, Redfin, REALTOR.com, and more, I have you covered!
- House Flyers – Although we rely on online marketing, there is still nothing like information that a buyer can take away with them when shopping for a home. That is why I invest in color flyers for each and every listing that include photos of your home along with all the pertinent information. These will be available both inside your home as well as in a box on your “for sale” sign.
- Just Listed Cards – I will send “Just Listed” postcards with your property information to potential buyers as well as neighbors. I will proactively search for potential buyers and make sure they know that your home is available via direct mail marketing.
- Special Feature Cards – These small placards will be placed around your home and will highlight your home’s best features. New high-efficiency furnace? Automatic blinds controlled by an app? Brazilian granite countertops? Potential buyers may overlook these items that bring value to your home unless they are pointed out.
- Home Book – I will be compiling a book of important information about your home and property including any surveys, school information, easements, neighborhood and homeowner’s association information and more for potential buyers to review when they see your property.
- Agent to Agent Marketing – One of the best ways to get the most potential buyers into your home is to make sure that all the agents in the area know about it. I have great relationships with other local agents and you can be sure that the local agents are all notified.
- Open Houses – Depending on if your home is a good candidate for an open house, we will plan one accordingly, will put out a notification in the MLS, and will notify the neighbors.